Wednesday, March 21, 2018

HELLO AGAIN

This is Katie, I just want to let you know I am happy, cared for, and I have great parents.
...and I am taking over this blog!
It has been about 7 years, and you guys are probably worried, or you just forgot about this blog entirely. But Katie is taking over!!

So just a quick summary of my life since Mom has stopped posting.
I started kindergarten on August 22nd, 2012. I was very happy. So were Mom and Dad. And Simon the Wondercat died.
I started 1st grade on August 21st, 2013. None of the Waldfogles liked my teacher, and I was stuck with her until 3rd grade! But we got 2 new cats, Amelia and Tinkerbell. (Kirby for short)
Dad became an alcoholic during 2nd grade. He was kept in a place with people like him. He didn't come back until that summer. But we visited him all the time.
I switched schools in 4th grade. I loved that school, and my new teachers, Mrs. Endres, (math+science) and Mrs. Witkowski (ELA+SS)
Then I switched schools again for 5th grade, and I'm halfway through the year now.
So Katie-Bobs, This family is okay. And if anyone says bad things about you, ignore them and tyr and feel good about yourself.
Bye-Bye!
ps GET A CALENDAR MOTHER NATURE! SPRING WAS YESTERDAY AND THE GROUND IS COVERED IN SNOW!

No comments: